CVISION's eFiler is a simple solution to organize and route scanned paper.
Imagine scanning a pile of paper, the pile can consist of documents from
various departments or different employees within an organization. Once the
paper is scanned, the digital versions of the paper are automatically sorted
and sent to the appropriate employee within the office. eFiler creates an
easy-to-use, convenient method to organize and locate paper.
Handling paper within an office environment is cumbersome and time-consuming.
In order to maximize employee's time, organizations can leverage technology
to make paper-based information more accessible. eFiler also helps ensure
paper documents are not lost or misfiled. It is estimated that the cost of
employee time spent locating or re-creating a misfiled piece of paper is $100.
By automating workflows and routing scanned paper with eFiler, organizations
can produce measurable value in a short period of time.
Benefits of CVISION's eFiler
- Automatically organize, route, classify paper-based documents
- Create a convenient tool for employees to locate paper-based information instantly
- Auto-rotate documents to the readable position
- Create fully text-searchable files with highly accurate OCR
- Optimize employee time by automatically routing documents
- Leverage the technology and investment of your MFP/scanner
eFiler is designed to intuitively mimic the process of manually filing paper.
Paper is grouped in piles according to categories. eFiler is designed in a
manner that makes document retrieval efficient. Once scanned, the piles are
organized and classified according to the predetermined groups. It is very
simple to train an entire organization to use while maximizing the office
technology all ready in place.
The process is very simple to implement; an entire office or department can
realize the benefits in a short period of time. eFiler groups and names output
files based on the information printed on scanned cover sheets. Paper-based documents
are automatically grouped into files based on the delimiting cover page. If desired,
the files can also be alphanumerically named based on cover page information.
Cover pages can be created using eFiler's HTML template creation file.
eFiler intelligently routes documents to their desired location, leveraging the
convenience of an MFP device or scanner. The output files are searchable, allowing you
to find it by searching for a single keyword. The files are also compressed, making it
easier to transmit, download and access even if you scanned in full color.
- Compress captured documents up to 100x smaller
- Create text-searchable files with OCR in 60+ languages
- Rotate all documents to a readable position
eFiler is designed for small companies or departmental use. It utilizes the technology
and infrastructure already in place. With eFiler, paper is scanned in batches and then
auto-routed to the appropriate individual or department.
- Automatic cover sheet detection
- Files named accordingly to cover sheet information
- Watched Folder support
- Works with most scanners or MFPs (including older models)
- Create cover sheets using eFiler's flexible HTML template creation tool