Customer Relationship Management solutions: on time and on budget
Customer Dynamics offers a variety of solutions designed to create and implement a cost effective CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that will help you reach your sales, marketing, and customer service goals.
Each solution includes
- CRM consulting expertise
Why Microsoft CRM?
At Customer Dynamics, we specialize in delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. Here’s why:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM has been rated as a “Leader” in the Customer Relationship Management industry by analyst groups such as Forrester Research and Gartner Group.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers complete capabilities across sales, marketing and customer service functions.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is easier to assimilate into your staff’s daily routine because it runs out of Microsoft Office Outlook.
Why Customer Dynamics?
At Customer Dynamics, we don’t just sell you a box of software and leave you to figure it out: we're here to help every step of the way. Through our experience in developing and implementing CRM systems over the past 15 years, we have designed QuickStart turnkey solution packages that have been proven to deliver a fast return on investment. Our teams get you up and running quickly so you can begin to gain the benefits of an Enterprise CRM system within weeks rather than months.
Customer Dynamics offers flexible solution packages to fit your needs and budget:
Which solution is right for you?
Find your company below:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- I want a high level of customization and control. I’m ready to make an investment in the infrastructure required for that, or I already have an IT department and all the hardware I need. I want to make sure that my company makes the right investment, ending up with exactly what we need, no more and no less.
leverages your existing investment in Microsoft technologies such as Windows, SQL Server, SharePoint and Office and extends those existing technologies with an enterprise class CRM system that provides you scalability and flexibility and real business solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- My people are always on the go, working from laptops in airports and in the field. We may have remote workers, as well as traveling workers. They need instant access to the CRM no matter where they are, or they just won’t use it. Did I mention that there’s no IT department, and not much support staff?
is as agile as your company. You have 24/7 service and access, no matter where you are.
QuickStart Implementation Packages
- We know we need a CRM, but we’re on a tight budget. Maybe we’ve never had one before, or we’ve had one but it didn’t work out. We want to know all the costs and benefits before we start. No surprises, please!
are for you. We have several, at price points to suit all sizes of businesses. We’ll even migrate the data from your old CRM for you … and yes, we migrate everything including notes, history and attachments.
- Most of our customer contact takes place over the phone, in a call center. We’d like to integrate and automate our systems as much as possible so our agents can help customers, resolve issues and answer questions quickly and efficiently. We’re concerned about security, too. Can we give the call center agents the power they need so we don’t have to duplicate record-keepingwithout compromising security?
is the solution for you. We have tuned Microsoft CRM to work for the unique needs of a Contact Center. By customizing Microsoft CRM and partnering with inContact we have developed a Contact Center solution that will fit your needs.