Garage Door Service & Repair St Paul & Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN
Custom Door Sales
Door, garage door
- The cable could be wrapped around the shaft.
- Check to see if the cables are fine on the sides of your door.
- Isolate the problem by disconnecting the operator from the door to determine if it is a operator problem or the door.
- Your photo eyes may be out of alignment. Hold in the wall button by the door from your garage to your house as the door goes down. If it goes down and stays down it is the photo eyes. When you keep pressing the button as the door goes down you are bypassing the photo eyes, that is why it is staying down now.
- Have you tried changing the battery? If so it may have lost the programming.
- We have belt openers and chain openers a 7' high chain opener with 2 transmitters and a keyless entry is 349.00. A 7' high belt opener is 369.00 installed. Please call us to see what our monthly special is. This is the price we have right now on a ¾ horse power.
- Yes our rail system is a one continues rail system compared to some companies which use a two piece rail.
- A 7' rail will work up to a 7'6 opening. The same for an 8' or 10' rail, they will work up to 6" more than the rail.
- As long as we can gain access to the garage yes you can. We are insured.
- YES! We now have a technician on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our normal business hours are Monday-Thursday 7:00-5:00, Friday 7:00-4:00. Please call 612-349-3667 to hear all of your options.
- For a double door with 2 springs: the price is 189.00 (Residential application up to 8' high).
- For a single door with 1 spring: the price is 149.00 (Residential application up to 8' high).
- Your spring is based on the weight of the door, for wood doors or overlay doors call us.
- We use 15,000 cycle springs which will last on average about 7-8 years. On a double door we will replace both springs asy they are on cycles. If one spring has broken the other is probably on its way out. You would not replace only one car shock at a time.
- We will also do a 30 point safety inspection on your door at the same time we change your springs. We will lube your rollers, hinges springs, and bearings to insure all is safe. Your garage door is the largest moving object on your house so you want it to operate correctly.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for payment.
- We accept cash and checks.
- Yes. Your garage door is up to 50% of your homes front elevation, a wood or steel door selection will increase both the value and curb appeal of your house.
, garage door