Commitment to Care Resources LTD
child care, Nursing, respite care
Develop a care plan
Free of charge, in home or office to suit the individual needs of the client and/or family, with client dignity and care-giver suitability a priority.
What We have to offer
- Skilled Nursing
- RN, LPN, Care Aid and Support Worker Services
- Nursing assessments
- Administering medications
- Personal Care - assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving-electric, cleaning, and bath assistance.
- Providing nursing treatments and therapies - dressings, catheterizations, tracheotomy care, drainage/feeding tubes care, foot-care, blood sugar management, health education, intravenous therapy, kidney dialysis, physiotherapy, restoring mobility and strength through exercise, massage, heat application, etc.
- Occupational Therapy - providing instruction on using specialized rehabilitation devices and techniques to perform activities of daily living.
- Speech Therapy – assisting with communication.
- Diet and Nutrition – evaluating dietary needs and providing guidance on diet management.
- Special Equipment/Personal Care Supplies – providing informational resources in the attainment of a variety of equipment for mobility and conduction of activities of daily living such as: hospital beds, wheelchairs, bath seats, hydraulic lifts, grab bars, walkers, commodes, roho cushions, blood pressure devices, bedpans.
- Safety and Welfare – Monitoring clients' safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or making home visit(s), checking interior conditions of homes while residents are away and ensuring the exteriors reflect an "at-home" appearance, checking client safety in home environment, reporting client concerns to appropriate person(s), keeping family informed of care activities.
- Live-in Home Health Care – individualized plans created with our healthcare team.
- Advanced Home Health Care – as created with our healthcare team.
- Caregiver Respite Care – Relief care for the main care giver of a loved one in your family. Even if it is for just a few hours, we can give you the break you need to take care of you so that you may continue to give back.
- Child Care – Our care extends not only to the elderly, but to anyone needing a helping hand.
- Injury Care – Post surgery support for home management or child care.
- Companionship – Whether it be a helping hand, nostalgic stories, a walk in the park, or just a shoulder, we understand that everyone needs a friend…a caring touch.
- Footcare – Certified footcare in home or clinic including an assessment, education, care instruction, nail cutting, filing and treatment of problem areas and a foot massage.
- Home-Making Services – routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing; changing beds, defrosting refrigerators/freezers, & cleaning cupboards; planning, cooking and serving meals; preparing and/or delivering meals to shut-ins; baking for holidays and special occasions; monitoring and motivation regular diet plans; transporting clients to social activities and appointments; running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities; assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills; providing respite and palliative care; acting as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities; assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or clean-up; packing "light" household goods when changing residences; caring for children; teaching life skills; caring for pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning litter boxes, cleaning birdcages, taking to grooming appts. or to the vet; caring for plants; organizing cupboards, closets and pantries; preparing grocery lists; clipping coupons for shopping; planning visits and outings; arranging appointments (as discussed with client); participating in crafts, cards, games; reading to client; making library visits; empty wastebaskets; taking out trash; home delivered meals; maintaining logs of activities.
- Extra and/or Heavy Cleaning – to be agreed upon by client and provider. May include spring cleaning: washing walls; washing outdoor windows; cleaning light fixtures; cleaning stoves and ovens.
- Handy-man Services (cost dependent upon job request) – doing odd jobs and minor home repairs; fixing minor plumbing problems; installing handrails and bath/shower grab-bars; painting; applying wallpaper; undertaking more extensive projects such as: home adaptations; renovations; rough and finishing carpentry; installation of cupboards and countertops; laying flooring; making homes wheelchair compatible by lowering cupboards and widening doors; building access ramps.
*This is a listing of our services but is not entirely inclusive of all services available for you. We will try to accommodate any reasonable requests to ensure your happiness and satisfaction.
, Injury Care
, respite care