Cross County Patient Transfer Inc Products
Cross County Patient Transfer
CROSS COUNTY PATIENT TRANSFER INC
- Patients with limited mobility or who require a stretcher for transport
- Patients who require assistance on their transfer home from hospital and/or appointment
- Patients who have a scheduled appointment to attend to or have a time restraint getting to a hospital/nursing home
Prepare the following details prior to booking a transfer with Cross County's dispatch:
- Patient Information & Reason for Transfer; i.e. to attend to a scheduled appointment, to go home, etc.
- Transfer destination; i.e. department, floor and/or room number
- Preferred pickup time or scheduled appointment time
- Method of Payment (Visa, Mastercanrd, American Express) and mailing address for a receipt to be issued.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER USING OUR SERVICE?
BOOKING A PATIENT'S TRANSFER
"It was an absolute pleasure to make arrangements with Cross County. they were extremely professional, pleasant and their services affordable. Thank-you!"
George & Mary Kay
Contact our Dispatch TOLL FREE