Our In-Person Essay Tutoring service is designed to assist students with their essays at any stage of the writing process. Whether you are having difficulties interpreting your assignment, organizing your research, coming up with an outline/draft, overcoming writing blocks, or learning proper citation, Critical Consultants can help you. Be advised that our tutors will not write the essay for you, nor will they edit it. This service is designed to teach students how to write an essay by walking them through the essay writing process and showing/helping them to:
- Interpret their assignment or essay topic.
- Conduct research.
- Construct a thesis statement based on this research.
- Determine the arguments or body paragraphs that will support the thesis.
- Find ways to critically analyze the arguments set forth.
- Determine ways by which the students’ course material can be incorporated into the essay.
- Ensure the organization of their essay or outline goes from broad to specific and has a reasonable transition from paragraph to paragraph.
The pricing for our In-Person Essay Tutoring service is based on: the subject matter of your essay topic and its complexity, what you need help with, the stage of the essay writing process with which you’re having difficulties, when you would like to meet with one of our tutors, and whether or not we have tutors in your region. Before making a payment, be sure to contact us with these details so that we can give you an exact quote on how much to pay to use our In-Person Essay Tutoring service. Be advised that tutoring sessions typically take place at a local library or public space.