Our Processes include:
- MIL-PRF-38535 QML'Q' ( Class B ) Certified
- MIL-PRF-38535 QML'V' ( Class S ) Certification in process
- Custom Flows ( Q+ or V- )
- Source Control Drawings
CORWIL provides a wide range of ceramic packages that are suitable for Military and Aerospace use.
Our Packages include:
- Cerdip and Sidebrazed
- Flatpacks and Cerpacks
- LCC and JLCC
- TO Cans / Headers
- Custom Packages
CORWIL has the capabilities to assemble and manage a wide range of products for Military and Aerospace applications, including:
- Discrete ICs: Diodes and Transistors
- Analog and Mixed Signal ICs:
- Op Amps
- Voltage References / Voltage Regulators
- AD / DA Converters
Enhanced COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf)
CORWIL offers a host of solutions to fill the need for cutting edge technology in hermetic packages. As many semiconductor manufacturers have moved to extended-temperature plastic processes (-40 to +85°C) there is a significant gap for some Military and Aerospace programs.
CORWIL can provide the service for these missing gaps.
Whether you need to place commercial die in a hermetic package or perform additional screening to an existing plastic, we can help you meet your requirements.
- Assemble Commercial Die in Hermetic Packages
- Extend Electrical Test to cover Mil-Temp Range (-55 to +125°C)
- Custom Options
CORWIL's management has over 100 years of service in the Military/Aerospace industry. We believe that understanding the customer's needs is paramount to providing excellent service. We offer a selection of unique services that are available as part of a manufacturing order or as stand-alone items.
- Radiation Management for high and low-dose rate (ELDR) testing
- Discontinued Product Management
- Engineering Services
- Quick-turn Prototype Assembly