CORWIL | IC Assembly
Wafer, Plastic Packages, Ceramic Packages,
CORWIL partners with customers to provide them with the highest-quality IC assembly services to achieve their goals. We help companies introduce their new products to market in the fastest time possible by providing high quality, quick-turn assembly. CORWIL assembles ICs in prototype and production volumes to help you qualify your designs and provide quality samples to your customers.
CORWIL understands that time is of the essence in this fast-paced technology. We use state-of-the-art machines in our facility to support and turn many different types of IC assemblies in as quickly as 4 hours. Our flexibility in meeting customer requirements and our superior customer service separate us from all other assembly subcontractors worldwide!
- Ultra-fine pitch bonding
- A wide variety of QFN packages
- For BGAs - all Ball Configurations, Wire Counts, and Body Sizes
- For Custom and Module assemblies - Customer or CORWIL supplied substrates
- Sealing Method: dam and fill, transfer mold, open cavity, or CORWIL's proprietary temporary sealing method for easy access to die
- Standard cycle time: 5 working days; Quick-turns as fast as 4 hours
CORWIL is always looking to the future and investing in new equipment to match our customers' needs, help them stay ahead of product life cycles, and keep them on the forefront of emerging markets and technologies.
Full wafer preparation:
- Wafer grinding, thinning and polishing (75mm to 300mm wafer diameters)
- Wafer sawing and dicing (the first U.S. supplier to offer 300mm dicing and DBG - dice before grind)
- Die plating and pick and place
- Die inspection - manual and automated
IC package engineering & assembly:
- Die attach
- Wire bond (Aluminum and Gold)
- Flip Chip
- Encapsulation and transfer mold
- Substrate solder ball attach
- Device Singulation
Let CORWIL show you how we can meet ALL your IC assembly requirements!
, Open Cavity Plastic
, Plastic Packages
, Wafer Sawing