- Full Mil-Std-883
- Method 5004/5005 testing (Class B and Class S)
Custom test software development is available for CORWIL's digital test systems. We will work with consigned test systems and benchbox test setups as well.
Probecard & Interface Card Design & Fabrication
CORWIL can design and procure custom probe cards for wafer probing your IC wafers. CORWIL's wafer probe systems use standard rectangular probe cards and cantilever probes.
Wafer Electrical Probe
CORWIL uses an automated wafer stepper/prober that can interface to a variety of probe card configurations and test platforms. The available test platforms can be either CORWIL's in-house test system or customer-supplied test systems.
CORWIL is capable of performing final-part test for a variety of IC packages, including custom modules. As with wafer probe, the available test platforms can be CORWIL's in-house test system or customer-supplied.
CORWIL is QML listed and ITAR registered for Environmental Screening!
Full Mil-Std-883, Method 5004/5005 Testing (Class B and Class S)
All tests are performed in DSCC and ISO9001:2000 Certified Facilities in accordance with Military Standards.
The following are some of the more common tests:
- Particle Impact Noise Detection Testing (PIND)
Method 2020, Condition A & B
- Stabilization Bake Method 1008, Conditions A - D
- Temperature Cycling Method 1010, Conditions A - C
- Centrifuge/Constant Acceleration Method 2001, Conditions A - E
- Fine & Gross Leak Testing Method 1014, Conditions A1 & C1
- Bond Strength (destructive)
- Non Destructive Bond Pull Method 2023
- Die Shear Strength Method 2019
- Substrate Attach Strength (stud pull)
- Burn-In Method 1015, Conditions A - E
- Lid Torque (glass frit seal)
- Thermal Shock Method 1011, Conditions A - C
- Mechanical Shock Method 2002, Conditions A - G
- Salt Atmosphere Method 1009, Conditions A - D
- Solderability Method 2003
- Moisture Resistance Method 1004
- Lead Integrity Method 2004, Conditions B1, B2 & D
- Resistance to Solvents Method 2015