Cornwall Aviation - commercial pilot license

By: Cornwall Aviation  09-12-2011
Keywords: flight training, Commercial Pilot, Twin Engine

Training for your Commercial Pilot Licence with Cornwall Aviation can open doors to many exciting careers. A career in aviation can lead to exciting travel destinations around the globe.  The Commercial Pilot Licence will allow you to “work for hire” and can be the gateway to jobs in many related areas. Some people earn the Commercial Pilot Licence with the intention of pursuing an instructor rating, to teach and share their knowledge with others. Other graduates continue their flight training with the Multi and IFR ratings, learning to fly twin engine aircraft with reference to instruments. These ratings can allow them to pursue work in the charter and airline fields.Whether you want to start a career, or just improve your knowledge and skill level, the Commercial Pilot Licence is a serious step toward achieving your goal.
Transport Canada minimum training requirements include:
80 Hours Ground School
35 Hours Dual Flight Training
30 Hours Solo Flight Training
Flight Experience:
200 hours Total time, including 100 Hours Pilot In Command
Transport Canada exams include:
Commercial Pilot Written Examination and Commercial Pilot Flight TestWhile building their flight experience hours, some students begin the Multi and IFR training. To enrol in the Commercial Pilot Licence flight training, the student must have a Category I aviation medical.

Keywords: Commercial Pilot, Commercial Pilot Licence, flight training, Pilot Flight, Twin Engine, Twin Engine Aircraft, Written Examination,

Other products and services from Cornwall Aviation


Cornwall Aviation - flight training

The usual order for career oriented training is the Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, Multi and IFR Ratings and Instructor Rating.If hobby flying is your goal, then the Private Pilot License or Recreational Pilot Permit can put you in the pilot’s seat. We have been in business for over 32 years, and our graduates are flying world wide.Flying is challenging and rewarding.


Cornwall Aviation - fleet

Students who prefer to do a Single IFR rating, can do their flight training on this aircraft.The three Piper Seminole twin engine aircraft are used only for multi engine and IFR training so you won’t have to worry about getting bumped for a charter.


Cornwall Aviation - course prices

Transport Canada requirements include a minimum of 25 hours of flight training, of which 5 hours must be flown solo, without an instructor on board.Hours of training for the RPP may be used toward the hours required for the Private Pilot Licence.


Cornwall Aviation - ifr blast off

Prerequisite - Private or Commercial Pilot Licence Aeroplane, Multi Engine Rating and 50 hours PIC cross country, a minimum of 25 hours instrument training and completed INRAT. Attention Career Pilots – this is the nationally famous program you have read about, now improved with the Full Motion simulated flight training device.


Cornwall Aviation - multi ifr

Our students do not experience costly the taxi and hold times, found at the major airports, and the practice area is close to the airport without expensive ferry time to begin multi engine training. With THREE Seminoles, two Full Motion Redbird FMX, a friendly staff, and two full time staff members who are Pilot Examiners, we have one aim - safe, proficient flight training.


Cornwall Aviation - aircraft maintenance

Steve Small, the Director of Maintenance, was the 2004 winner of the Robert McCombie Award for aircraft maintenance.Both our engineers hold M1 general maintenance and S structural licences, and both are licenced pilots. From the smallest snag to extensive rebuilds, including windshield and engine changes, routine annual inspections and more, for questions or a quote on your annual or repair, please contact Steve Small.


Cornwall Aviation - private pilot license

The course requires a minimum of 45 hours of flight training, including 12 hours of solo and 17 hours of dual flight experience, and 40 hours of ground school.Transport Canada exams include. Both the written and practical tests may be taken at the school, with our own examiner.The student must have a Category 4 aviation medical. 25 hour Total Flight Training including a minimum of 5 hours solo (flying by yourself) and 15 hours dual.