Coraid: Network Storage, Ethernet SAN, Cloud Computing, Virtualization - san virtualization
Storage Virtualization, Storage Arrays,
Storage Virtualization Meets the Price-Performance of Ethernet SAN
Coraid's EtherDrive VSX-Series is the first storage virtualization solution to combine the price-performance and simplicity of Ethernet SAN with features such as logical volume management (LVM), snapshots, cloning, mirroring and remote replication.
EtherDrive VSX Product Highlights:
- Asynchronous Replication: Coraid’s Snap Shadow™ functionality enables snapshots to be copied over the WAN for disaster recovery and other purposes, with no latency impact to the production systems. VSX tracks all metadata and buffers WAN latency.
- Logical Volume Management: VSX virtualizes physical storage resources, enabling users to build and resize flexible virtual volumes that span multiple storage shelves.
- Mirroring: VSX supports no-single-point-of-failure (NSPOF) configurations where data can be synchronously replicated to two separate storage arrays
- Snapshots: VSX delivers block-level data snapshots, enabling rollback of computing environments in case of IT disruptions.
- Clones: These “writeable snapshots” provide the ultimate in flexibility for copying and branching existing application environments. Clones are popular in test/dev environments where multiple experimental versions are required
Appliance that combines the storage virtualization features for local management with asynchronous replication for disaster recovery across sites
Appliance designed for single site storage virtualization deployments
, Storage Virtualization