Whether downsizing, expanding, developing new product lines, merging, revamping services, retraining, adapting to new technologies or changes in the marketplace, restructuring, or entering new businesses or new markets, organizational change is hard to engineer and even harder to sustain. Yet there are times when it is necessary to survive financially, to meet new industry and marketplace realities; to increase the ability to serve customers; or simply to create a more effective, productive workforce.
Cook Ross consultants are experts in transforming the cultures of organizations. How do we do this?
- By creating a fundamental shift in the way organizations approach how they do business, and creating cultures that support that change.
- By making sure that the organization's purpose is clear, and that goals and values are consistent with reality.
- By ensuring that employees are valued in an inclusive culture, and that they are committed to their company's success.
- By designing processes that get the work done, and are monitored and managed for quality.
- By cementing structures that support the new behaviors, and spread your message both inside and outside the organization.
Industry and Market Changes
We can help by bringing our extensive experience -- as well as others' fresh perspectives -- to the table to help you quickly adapt to changes, whether they stem from an evolving market, changes in regulation, or simply a need for a new public image.
We promise the following results for our organizational development interventions:
- You will have a better sense of who you are, where you are going, and how to get there;
- People within your organization will have a greater understanding of change and how to constructively, deal with it;
- The people in your organization will be more aligned with your change process, resulting in greater effectiveness and less trauma;
- Your relationship with customers, vendors and others outside your organization will be enhanced.
A Merger or Acquisition
We can help by dealing constructively with the merger to give the new enterprise its best chance for fiscal success by blending varying styles in ways that take the new structure from the drawing table to reality in the marketplace.
With our guidance through your merger, you can experience:
- A greater ability to maintain your company's fiscal viability with a constant eye on the bottom line;
- Greater cultural stability by giving your employees clear messages about the kind of culture, attributes, and behavior you want and how to create them;
- A sense of fairness and equity in the process that will reduce employee insecurity and reduce unwanted turnover resulting from the merger process.