The Common Source. Dive into Extreme Data Management - book scanning
Reach New Heights.
At The Common Source, our state-of-the-art book scanner handles even the most rare and fragile of books. Since all books are delicate, our high-tech book scanning process keeps each one in the same condition as when it arrived at our building.
The book scanner includes:
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II digital cameras to capture both the left and right-hand pages simultaneously for clear, high-quality images
- A gentle book handler to keep every book open at 110 degrees, providing low-stress to the pages and binding
- A robotic arm that gently picks up and carefully turns each page with an adjustable vacuum system, making it safer than the human hand
- A system that ensures only one page is turned at a time, catching if a page is missed to allow for corrective action
We provide book scanning for:
- Medical practices
- Insurance agencies
- State and federal government agencies
- Archival projects
- Corporate records
- Training material
- Procedure manuals
- And more!
Watch our book scanner in action.
Whether you need new books or 100-year-old shipping logs digitized, our high-tech book scanner can carefully handle each one. We proudly extend this enhanced service to you. To learn more, call us at 281.260.9220.
Contact Common Source
Email - none provided
Print this page