Reforming pellets into slices reduces dry ice consumable cost and is safer for the operator compared to traditional block cutting processes. The pellet-to-slice reforming process eliminates hazards from cutting blocks and reduces CO2 sublimation loss by approximately 80% - producing less CO2 "smoke."
To learn more about how reformers help to control waste, improve quality, manage costs and more, follow these links:
Cold Jet's R3000 Pellet-to-Slice Reformer is fully automatic, with the flexibility to reform 1/8" to 3/4" (3 mm to 19 mm) dry ice pellets or nuggets into 6" x 6" (150 mm x 150 mm) or 5" x 8" (125 mm x 210 mm) slices. Combine with a P1500 or P3000 Pelletizer to produce and reform up to 1,000 high density dry ice slices per hour.
- Designed for 24 hour a day, 7 day a week production
- Easily integrated with a Cold Jet Pelletizer and requires minimal energy consumption
- Proprietary Sure Flow Dosing System Technology
- Superior slice quality with less than 2% breakage
- Quick Change Press Heads- change in less than 15 minutes
- Vary slice weights from 7/10" to 2" (18 mm to 50 mm)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Touch Screen
- Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
- Remote Diagnostics ready