(For individuals, professionals, future leaders and teams)
Do you want to:
- Develop the skills and the confidence to assume a management, leadership or executive role?
- Increase self-awareness so that you can focus your energies on leading others and becoming the authentic leader who inspires your team to action?
At some point in your life you may be required to cope with personal challenges (stress, family issues, financial concerns etc.), assume a new professional role (management, leadership or executive position) or undertake new responsibilities (manage a group of people, take on larger projects, express the “hard truth” with grace during performance reviews, etc).
At CDI, we support you in developing the skills and the confidence you need to meet personal and professional challenges. As coaches we work one-on-one with you to identify your strengths, knowledge and expertise. Together we define the needs and challenges that must be addressed to support you, your team or your organization. We set clear objectives, establish milestones (if required), and support you throughout your journey in developing authentic leadership skills and qualities.
What are the benefits of executive coaching?
- We support current leadership and performance programs in effect in your organization by facilitating a transfer of learning;
- We add value by bridging current behaviors with the desired organizational results;
- Our focus is to help you develop strong leadership skills and develop collaborative teams.