As Entrepreneurs, ADHD Adults, or other Creative Geniuses, you go further and arrive faster when you work with a coach. You benefit from training, but you get a far greater benefit from what you learn working with a coach who helps you adapt and apply every new strategy and skill to your unique situation. Coaching moves you forward. Reach your most ambitious goals faster and more effectively than is possible alone.
- Gain clarity and focus.
- Boost your energy, passion and inspiration.
- Leverage accountability to progress daily through practice.
- Do more, and do it better.
LET ME HELP YOU:
- Clarify your objectives.
- Learn and apply the exact skills and strategies you need to achieve your goals.
- Improve your “Inner Game.” Transform thoughts, feelings and beliefs holding you back so instead they propel you to new heights.
- Design your winning environment so your physical environment, relationships, finances, health and beliefs all support your drive to reach your ambitious goals.
- Partners, we evaluate your progress, celebrate, adjust and plan next steps to achieve your loftiest ambitions.
- Pose the hard questions that lead to “Ah ha! Moments” and transformational discoveries.
Entrepreneurs, Adults with ADHD and other Creative Geniuses need flexibility, so we offer coaching in several customizable formats to meet your personal and financial needs.
Most of my coaching is done by phone, although I also receive clients in my home office. Over the years I have found phone coaching has been very successful.
Clients who tried both face-to-face and phone coaching find they tend to focus better on the phone because their visual senses are not as stimulated so they are better able to stay focused.
Another factor that should not be neglected is convenience and cost. I usually ask that you call form a place where you will not be disturbed and that you invest in a headset (these cost as little as $20). There's no parking, no gas, and no time lost in transit.
Finally, attendance to sessions is much higher in phone coaching because it's easier for clients to be on time and to make their appointments.
Your investment in individual coaching starts at $185 up to $500/month (plus sales taxes) depending on the number of sessions and length of sessions. Sessions are usually 50 minutes each but can also be 25 minutes long if you are adding personal coaching to an online coaching approach.
I ask clients to be ready to invest for 3 months because change takes time and I'm not in the business of miracles, I'm in the business of change management; and let's face it, change takes time.
Up to a maximum of fifteen participants meet two or three times per month using teleconferencing technology. Coaching may accompany a training program (to hyperlink to Programs page) to multiply the benefits of new strategies and skills applied specifically to your business. Participants share similar backgrounds (i.e. start-ups, successful entrepreneurs, serial entrepreneurs) and strive towards compatible goals. Far more effective than traditional training, members set the direction and pace, and each member shares his or her goals and commits to take action.
Group coaching offers numerous benefits including:
- A safe, nonjudgmental environment to share or receive feedback.
- The support and encouragement of your community as you move toward your goals.
- Brainstorming with fellow entrepreneurs dramatically improves your progress.
- Accountability motivates amazing progress when you share your goals and results.
- Get valuable feedback from peers before implementing untested ideas.
- Receive support and encouragement from proactive, objective people who want you to succeed.
- Become a valued member of a very exclusive group.
- Develop meaningful relationships with your peers.
(Inspired by: Coachville)
Investment: $125 to 297 per month