- “Open Space Technology” (Un-conference) – An innovative approach to enable groups from 10 to 1000 people to discuss ideas and cooperate towards a focused result, using a simple and powerful process. Every participant feels that they are directly contributing to the final result through their questions, their ideas and their opinions. In an Open Space event, participants interact and collaborate whatever their rank or experience, which helps to foster better communication and collaboration within the group.
This methodology has many applications, including:
- Strategic planning retreats
- Team Building (Mission, vision and shared objectives)
- Launching a business, project or team
- Convention (knowledge sharing)
- Group event before or after annual general meeting
- Event Chair (Elections, Annual General Meeting)
- Master of Ceremonies (Awards Ceremony, Gala, Special Event)
- Networking Event: Private or open networking functions, using innovative tools that help break the ice and foster connections between the participants. Popular events include “Grand Networking Breakfast”, “Slow-Dating” or Happy Hour mixers. I guarantee that every participant will make a new contact!
Preference will be given to activities related to entrepreneurial and business development (Chambers of Commerce, businesses, networking groups, government, private or non-profit organizations related to business development, business networks, cooperatives, investment groups, etc)
Fees are established depending on the type of activity, and the amount of work needed to prepare and deliver the event. External partners may be recommended to ensure a successful event.