Although Climax Industries will accept artwork in any form or format, electronic art is the best method to ensure quick and accurate production. Please ensure all artwork includes the format used, company name, purchase order number and contact name.
CAMERA READY ART
Clean, crisp black and white to size. Faxes are not camera ready. Art enlarged more than 200% will incur art charges. If no location or sizing information is provided, customer will be contacted, which delays production.
ELECTRONIC ART ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Climax Industries uses the newest and most updated technology in PC and Mac systems. We have the latest software version of Adobe Illustrator (.eps). For all other software, save files as an encapsulated postscript (.eps) file. Such files are generally acceptable as long as the file has been exported as an .eps file and not merely renamed as such. Departure from our standards may result in delays to production schedule.
- Convert all type to curves, paths or outlines (vector art). If this is not possible, send in screen and printer fonts used for the job to be printed.
- For multi-color orders, use Pantone spot colors and indicate exact PMS color numbers.
- If line screen or dot pattern is used, a 35-line screen must be used with percentages no less than 10% or greater than 40%. Files that include gradients or blends may need alterations for optimum printing quality.
- When supplying a disk, please provide a hard copy or faxed copy output for proofing purposes. On multi-color orders, please indicate color breaks.
- We do not accept JPEG (.jpg) or low resolution bitmaps as artwork files. 600 DPI is the lowest resolution for a bitmap format and art should be sent to the requested imprint size. Should artwork need to be increased to fit a particular area, additional art charges may result due to the degradation of graphic when magnified.
Submission: Disk/CD/PC format
Email art to:
Please include a color print of all electronic art.
Climax Industries can accept your art via floppy disk (3.5"), CD or emailed directly to us at . We can accept compressed files, if necessary, with StuffIt or WinZip.
NOTE: Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.) are not graphics programs and are not acceptable file formats. Climax Industries can recreate or alter most formats to meet printing requirements but an art charge may be assessed and a delay in the production schedule may occur.
Corel Draw (.cdr)
Corel Draw (.eps)
JPEG (.jpg) at 300 dpi
JPG (at 72 dpi)
Microsoft Office program files