Mazda After-Sales Service in Halifax - Mechanical Service, Garage, Repair
vehicle, Oil And Filter
Oil And Filter
How will you save with the City Mazda Maintenance Program?
Let's face it, maintaining a vehicle costs you hard-earned money. According to the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA), the average maintenance cost to drive a vehicle in Canada is 2.36¢ per kilometre (excluding tires).
2.36¢ x 80,000 km = $1,888 + Tax
Labour rates may go up but never go down. Maintenance package customers are unaffected by these changes.
Mazda's Recommended Regular Maintenance Schedule*
- 8,000 km Standard Service (Includes Oil and Filter change) $74.90
- 16,000 km Standard Service $74.90
- 24,000 km MAJOR SERVICE (Includes tune-up) $196.73
- 32,000 km Standard Service $74.90
- 40,000 km Standard Service $74.90
- 48,000 km MAJOR SERVICE (Includes tune-up) $243.57
- 56,000 km Standard Service $74.90
- 64,000 km Standard Service $74.90
- 72,000 km MAJOR SERVICE (Includes tune-up) $205.88
- Motor Vehicle Inspections, 2 sets of Wiper Blades, Pollen Filter $380.69
- Complete Brake Servicing/Tire Rotations (at scheduled intervals)
with one set of Brake Pads
- Subtotal: $1,476.27 + tax
Includes all parts (OEM), labour, fluids and shop supplies!
*Maintenance costs for a Mazda 2, properly maintained.
City Mazda Maintenance Program for 48 Months up to 80,000 kilometres
When you purchase or lease your next vehicle at City Mazda, you are offered maintenance and service including labour, tune-up parts, oil and filter changes, all belts, air and fuel filters.
- What is Included:
- Oil and filter changes every 5 months or 8,000 kilometres.
- Service checks and tune-ups as per the Mazda recommended schedule, parts and labour included.
- Wiper blade replacement when worn out (maximum two sets).
- Tire rotation and balancing as per factory schedule.
- One Set of brake pads.
- All fluids and shop supplies for the above maintenance are included at the time of service.
- Nova Scotia Motor Vehicle Inspections at the time of service.
- Pollen filter for heating and air conditioning system.
- What is Not Included:
- Tires tires are warranted by the tire manufacturer City Mazda services the tires until they are worn out.
- Damage, abuse or theft.
- Worn-out parts.
- Wheel alignments.
- Windshield washer fluid.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
Contact City Mazda
Email - none provided
Print this page