- enables the creation of sophisticated custom workflows, including scheduling, notifications, approvals and more.
Hot Folder Utility
- bypasses the need to use client applications for file check in. Users simply drag and drop files into network folders that are mapped to folders in the Chuckwalla repository with specific settings for check-in frequency, versioning, metadata assignment, thumbnail/preview generation, etc.
- is a web-based interface that allows administrators to run standard or custom reports on any user and asset activity in the system, including asset check-in, check-out, upload, download, creation, new version, deletion, copy, move, rename or change in metadata. Reports can be viewed in a browser window or exported in XML or Excel format for use with external reporting software. Custom queries can be saved for future use.
- uses customizable business rules to automate the archival of files while maintaining assets in the System.
Import & Export Utility
- imports files & metadata from legacy systems and exports digital assets for bulk delivery.