Century Software, Inc., is pleased to offer TinyTERM ITX for Mac and Linux
systems. TinyTERM ITX provides a high-quality terminal emulation
solution for IT professionals requiring UNIX, Linux and legacy system access from
Superior Terminal Emulation
TinyTERM ITX provides secure TCP/IP access to
UNIX and Linux hosts with exact terminal emulation. Users can rely on
TinyTERM for 21 terminals, including the Linux console, Wyse 50/60,
DEC VT100/VT220/VT320 and SCOANSI. TinyTERM ITX also provides local shell connectivity,
giving you instant access to a command prompt.
TinyTERM ITX includes xterm-style dynamic terminal resizing. Need more rows and
columns displayed? Grab a corner of the window and resize it. TinyTERM ITX will
automatically wrap text to fill the available window space.
Multiple code pages allow for display of a wide range of characters and alphabets.
Color mapping allows you to easily change the foreground, background and
cursor colors for best readability in any circumstances. And with the ability to
import configuration files from TinyTERM, connection settings can be shared
TinyTERM ITX includes SSH for very secure connectivity. Based on industry-standard strong
encryption, SSH allow users to access remote hosts securely over
any available TCP/IP connection. Both host key and username/password authentication are
included, as well as RSA/DSA key generation and management.
- Selectable color settings for foreground, background and bold text
- Very simple and easy-to-use user interface supports multiple connection profiles
- 21 terminal emulations including Linux console/xterm, VT100/220/320, Wyse 50/60, ANSI and SCOANSI
- SSH and Telnet protocol support
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
- Option for extending lines/cols when resizing or fit scaleable fonts to window
- Auto line-wrapping when columns resized for keeping information onscreen
- Code page support for over 25 locales, including CP 437, CP 1251, CP 1252, ISO 8859-1 and ISO 8859-2
- Configurable hostname, user, port
- All customizations can be saved as individual configurations for quick connecting to different hosts
- Supports any remotely accessible applications with line draw and character sets
- Import connection files from TinyTERM and TinyTERM Plus
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM ITX?
We'd love to hear from you!
to let us know what you think.