It Professionals, Legacy System, Online Documentation
Century Software, Inc., is pleased to offer the TinyTERM ITX product line.
TinyTERM ITX provides a high-quality terminal emulation
solution for IT professionals requiring UNIX, Linux and legacy system access from
iPhone, iPad, and Mac and Linux desktops.
- Selectable color settings for foreground, background and bold text
- Very simple and easy-to-use user interface supports multiple connection profiles
- 21 terminal emulations including Linux console/xterm, VT100/220/320, Wyse 50/60, ANSI and SCOANSI
- SSH and Telnet protocol support
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
- Option for extending lines/cols when resizing or fit scaleable fonts to window
- Auto line-wrapping when columns resized for keeping information onscreen
- Code page support for over 25 locales, including CP 437, CP 1251, CP 1252, ISO 8859-1 and ISO 8859-2
- Configurable hostname, user, port
- All customizations can be saved as individual configurations for quick connecting to different hosts
- Supports any remotely accessible applications with line draw and character sets
- Import connection files from TinyTERM and TinyTERM Plus
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM ITX?
We'd love to hear from you!
to let us know what you think.
, It Professionals
, Key Generation
, Legacy System
, Online Documentation