residential photovoltaic system
The CentroPack® photovoltaic system makes your residential solar installations easy with:
- Solar Module Excellence – The CentroPack photovoltaic system uses Centrosolar’s C-Series 235W modules for residential projects. C-Series utilizes mono or polycrystalline cells. CentroPack is also available with other module types, including the U.S.-made B-Series line.
- Solar Inverters – A choice of UL-listed products with SMA Sunny Boy or Fronius IG Plus line. Both are outdoor-rated, include digital display monitor, DC on/off, ground fault protection and aluminum enclosure. Options include data communication, monitoring and collection.
- Solar Mounting – Our CentroPack® photovoltaic system includes a choice of CentroRack™ or Unirac® SolarMount®. Unirac SolarMount is an anodized aluminum flush-mount rail system providing a low profile installation. The anodized aluminum CentroRack shared rail system is engineered for Centrosolar’s C-Series PV modules and requires no tools to fit panels into the racking.
- Solar Design – Single- and three-line drawings are provided for specific photovoltaic system installations. Site plan, roof load calculations, electrical diagrams and mechanical and structural drawings and details are optional.
- Solar System Components The CentroPack® photovoltaic system includes the following components: ACE PV wire pull box, panel wiring and PV string, grounding, DC-AC disconnect, AC kWh meter, equipment labels and an installation and owner’s manual.