Software as a Service gives you flexibility
CenterStone has a proven track record and is the "industry standard" and solution of choice for a host of well-known brands. Our proven methodology of launching sales reps and dealers delivers an extensive user community and wide-spread adoption. Bottom line, with CenterStone, up-front costs are lower, and there is quicker deployment, which results in faster time to value and lower risk.
There is no question that iVendix delivers what it promises. With traditional licensed software, or with building an in-house solution, there is the "unknown" as to how well the software will function once it is "live." The CenterStone solution is up and running right now. It is being accessed by thousands of users in North America and Europe 365/24/7. Implementation risk is virtually nonexistent.
Traditional, enterprise or licensed software applications are expensive and time consuming to implement. CenterStone's solution requires minimal customization, and the use of the company's existing infrastructure significantly reduces the initial implementation work. As a result, the CenterStone solution can be deployed in a matter of weeks, rather than months or years as with traditional licensed software. Up-and-running quickly equals fast time to value.
CenterStone's Software as a Service (SaaS) solution is delivered via the Internet in a fully hosted and supported manner. There is no need to purchase and install software or hardware infrastructure, nor pay for expensive or time consuming customization. CenterStone's solution was fully configurable to fit the way you do business. As a result, the initial up-front costs are less than traditional software, and clients can focus their resources on their core competencies, which generally does not include software development.
- Provides a technology solutions that will support constant innovation, reinvention and continued growth and global expansion.
- Improves the productivity of the sales force by delivering a web-based technology platform to help the sales force deliver increased sales through a significantly improved order-entry process.
- Drives revenue growth and reduce the total cost of sales.
- Improves the efficiency of the customer service department.
- Increases the level of service that specialty retailers receive.
- Supports the international growth of the brand with a scalable I.T. solution.
- Makes “being easy to do business with” a feature of the product offering, and make it easier for customers to buy that product.
is designed specifically for manufacturers who depend heavily on field sales representatives – equipped with laptops – to sell their products to retail outlets. In most cases, this field sales force enters all the orders on behalf of their retail accounts.