The Children's Legacy Benefit is a wonderful Insurance plan for parents and grand parents. Either the parents or grandparents can start the benefit legacy benefit for their child or grandchild.
There are many benefits to a Children's Legacy Benefit. However, none more important than starting and participating in your child's or grandchild's future.
The Children's Legacy plan is unique with several great benefits.
- After twenty (20) years, the plan is fully paid up and the coverage remains in place for life.
- The plan has built in savings with cash values and can receive dividends.
- The saving's and dividend's portion continues to grow each and every year.
- Later in life, your child or grandchild can borrow against the plan, or use it as collateral!
The coverage amount grows by 60% over twenty (20) years.
Example: $15,000. will grow into a $25,000. plan - with bonus additions, cash and loan values, or cash surrender and paid-up values.
- Bonus Additions begin at the end of the 15th year.
- Cash and loan values begin at the 10th year.
- Face amount increases from $15,000. at issue to $25,000. in year 20.
- Issue ages 0-16 inclusive.
The Children's Legacy Plan is a great start, for your child's or grandchild's life journey.
The plans can start with varying amounts from $2,500.00 to $20,000.00.
Coast to Coast Provinces Plan and our Benefit Providers
are Federally Registered and Provincially Licensed