Customized for executives, team leaders and emerging leaders with emphasis on developing skills in the areas of:
- Building and leading teams,
- Strategic thinking and delegation,
- Developing others,
- Communication skills, and
- Organization/time management.
As part of every coaching engagement with a leader we share coaching methodology and tools so that coaching is cascaded through the organization.
Sound methodology, reliable processes, and tools. Coaching process steps include:
- Discovery process including Inner Circle View© (360° feedback process)
- Documented plan reflecting stakeholder input
- Regular coaching sessions supported by resource library, tools, and assessments
- Progress reviews
- Unlimited access to coach
- Evaluation of results
- Self-directed coaching plan
Human Resources - We offer a wide variety of HR consulting in the areas of Organization Design and Change Management, HR program design, and HR On-Call Services to support employee relations and performance management.
Communication - We provide hands on professional writing and consulting services on projects of any size including:
- Content development for documents, slides, and scripts,
- Just in time training/coaching for presentations, and
- Design of company or department wide communication programs.
Business Consulting - We help businesses clarify direction by consulting on:
- Strategic plans,
- Goals (MBOs),
- Vision and mission statements,
- Project plans, and
- Standard operating procedures/best practices.
Career Management and Job Transition - Our Career Accelerator© service includes:
- Setting career goals and strategies,
- Resume help,
- Interview practice sessions, and
- Planning and support for smooth job transitions.
We offer these career strategy services to individuals as well as to organizations
who want a customized design for their employees.
Our Professional Impact© training is delivered with a coaching approach which means that it is customized to address real situations and it’s highly interactive. The comprehensive curriculum is guided by our model and philosophy that professional impact is created through a combination of substance (what you bring and what you deliver), style (how you show up and behave), and influence (how others respond to your message).
Our highly rated workshops address self-management, strategic thinking, problem solving, vision/mission/goals, project management, personal branding, professional dress and body language, developing strong message content, writing, presenting, communicating with executives, influencing, and building better working relationships.