Catering 101 has a team of catering specialists. We can help you plan and execute a seamless event.
We offer the following services:
- Professional Service Staff & Bartenders
- Bar Stock - From Wine & Liquor to Lemons & Limes
- Rentals - From China & Glassware to Tables & Chairs
- Table Linens - Hundreds of Styles & Patterns
- Floral & Decor
- Coat Check Service
- Complete Tent & Canopy Installation & On-Site Management
- Platforms & Staging
- BBQ's & Cookers
- Custom Designed Signage
- Audio Visual
- Outdoor Washroom Facilities & Trailers
- Valet Parking - Limousine & Corporate Coach Rentals
- Complete Custom Themed Parties
- Chocolate Fountains w/ Rich Dark Belgium Chocolate
Catering 101 operates it's own staffing service. We have employed some of the best professionals in the hospitality industry. We can supply you with the best food and service staff that Toronto has to offer.
The attire for our service staff is a black shirt with a long black tie, black trousers and a long black apron. If your party requires alternate attire we also offer the "classic tuxedo & bowtie" for more formal events or "classic bistro". You choose which is best suited for your event. Rates
- Chef - $35.00/hr
- Supervisor - $30.00/hr
- Service Staff & Bartenders - $27.00/h
All staff our paid a 4 hour minimum for each event. Traveling time will also be added if the event is held out of the Toronto area. Finishing times are calculated by each 1/2 hour. Gratuities
Clients often ask questions on how to tip the service staff. If you feel that your "service team" did an exceptional job, tipping is one way of showing it. Tips may very from $30.00 to $100.00 for each staff member. Gratuities may be given in cash directly to each staff member, given to your event supervisor to be distributed or given to our office for distribution. Holiday rates
Catering 101 charges time and a half for our service staff on holidays.
These holidays are as follows: Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's, Passover, Good Friday, Easter, Canada Day, Labour Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur & Hanukkah.