Public Safety Solutions
Carlson Wireless Technologies
Radio, public safety
Carlson Systems for Public Safety: Reliable Tools for Mission-Critical Communications
At Carlson Wireless, we understand the complex connectivity needs of today's public safety agencies. Our Trailblazer™, LongHaul™, and RuralConnect™ IP communications systems are designed with these needs in mind. Whether you need to replace a leased line or install a simulcast system with our Trailblazer™, backhaul a critical IP network or a T1/E1 with our LongHaul™ TDM, or design a customized solution with multiple systems working seamlessly together, Carlson has the technology you need. With a Carlson system, you don't just get a radio—you get the support and reliability of a trusted provider of public-safety communications equipment.
20 Million People in More than 160 Communities Rely on Carlson Wireless Radios
Our customers know the power of a Carlson connection. Carlson Wireless has been serving the needs of public safety agencies and municipal governments for more than a decade. Below is a list of some of the customers who have utilized our systems.
A & W Communications
A Beep LLC
Alabama Dept. of Public Safety
RDC Communications, Inc.
Communications Group, Inc.
Communication Specialists Comp
County of Monterey, CA
Comserv Services, LLC
Comtech Communications Inc.
Federal Aviation Administration.
City of Folsom, CA
Global Technical Systems
Grace Communications, Inc.
Humboldt County Communications, NV
Icom America, Inc.
Industrial Communications Co.
JPJ Electronic Communications
Kent County Sheriff's Department, MI
Kenwood USA Corp
Larimer County, WY
City of Lees Summit, MO
Lincoln Land Communications
Logan City Police Department, UT
Morgan County, WV
Metro Washington Airports Authority
Radio Communications Co. Inc.
Sedona Police Department, NM
Township of Sparta, NJ
Tait Radio Communications
Two Way Communications
Dept. of Natural Resources, WA
Washington State DOT
Carlson Products for Public Safety
Whether you need to replace a costly, unreliable leased line, extend an existing phone line, install a simulcast system, or even extend Ethernet connectivity, the Trailblazer™ is a professional, reliable, and affordable solution.
- Leased-Line Replacement: Own your network and enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with mission-critical reliability with Trailblazer™ for Leased-Line Replacement.
- 100% Transparent for Plug-and-Play Reliability: The Trailblazer™ includes a unique, plug-and-play interface, making it compatible with any voter/comparator system. With a Carlson system, you never have to worry about compatibility issues with your current or future equipment. No channel bank is required with the Trailblazer™.
- TrueTDM™ Proprietary Technology: Experience the speed of a Carlson connection with our proprietary technology for extremely low, fixed latency. Simulcast and portable radio backhaul are a breeze with the Trailblazer™.
- Extend E&M, POTS and Ethernet with Trailblazer™ Hybrid: Extend voice and Ethernet capability wirelessly, without the expense of right-of-way or laying physical wire. Our TrueTDM™ technology provides a wireline-quality connection when you need it most.
- Indoor and Outdoor Configurations Available: The Trailblazer™ is available in either a sturdy, indoor rackmount unit or a rock-solid outdoor unit with a NEMA 4X weatherproof enclosure. Professional-grade equipment protects your connection even in the roughest weather.