Carefree Health Source :: Pain Relief
Carefree Health Source
- Clinically proven to reduce pain in minutes
- Increases joint flexibility fast
- A scientific breakthrough for aching and arthritic joints
- Effective therapy for chronic conditions such as osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, and fibromyalgia
- Helps heal injuries to the joints, muscles, tendons and deep tissues
- Reduces inflammation and prevents further cartilage destruction, providing the body with an opportunity to repair the damage
- Modulate the immune system's response to arthritis and other similar conditions
- Also great for painful and tired feet at the end of the day
- Soothing Relief is a concentrated compound of cetylated natural fatty acids (CFA) like those found in fish oil.
- Does not contain Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM or SAMe.
- The Journal of Rheumatology showed positive research on joint mobility and functioning..
- The efficacy of Soothing Relief has been reported in The Journal of Rheumatology (J Rheumatol 2002,29:1708-12). In a double-blind, multi-center, placebo-controlled trial, researchers examined the impact of Soothing Relief on 64 participants who were experiencing joint and mobility problems. The results were impressive: Soothing Relief not only improved joint mobility and function, but promoted the ability to walk long distances.
- A University of Connecticut Study in people with osteoarthritis of the knee produced significant results in stair climbing, standing, balance, muscle endurance, and the ability to rise from a chair and walk long distances.
Having trouble climbing stairs? Doing housework is a painful task? Can’t move around as easily as you used to? How about just getting up from your chair? Stiff neck and painful back?
Why let your pain control you when you can easily do something about it?
Did you know that there are more than 100 types of arthritis? Common arthritis symptoms of inflammation, pain, and stiffness are usually caused by degenerative arthritis (osteoarthritis.) Other types of arthritis include rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
Osteoarthritis, the "wear and tear" arthritis, is common, especially as we age. Causes include aging joints, previous injuries, and obesity, among others. Symptoms of osteoarthritis include joint pain and stiffness. Osteoarthritis may affect any joint, including the hand, wrist, neck, back, knee, and hip.
If your arthritic pain has kept you from enjoying even simple daily activities, start using Carefree’s Soothing Relief today and see how fast this amazing pain relief cream works. Living pain-free is within your reach. It is time to enjoy your favorite activities again!