- Public Health Advocate
1. Looking for a health and wellness speaker?
Dr. Menard is a professional health and wellness speaker. She offers engaging and dynamic presentations that provide her audience with entertaining education on health and well-being. Her presentations are especially suited for the busy individual who wants accurate simple information that cuts through the nutrition confusion.
Her engaging style reflects her extensive knowledge, passion and contagious enthusiasm for health and wellness, disease prevention and healthy weight loss. Her unique approach integrates the best of science with the best of nature and translates research from medical journals into easy, fun, practical, everyday tips. All talks are tailored to meet your group’s needs.
Dr. Menard has spoken to groups of 15 - over 1700 from Manitoba, Canada to New York City and beyond.
Presentations are offered to:
- Spas and salons
- Coffee shops
- Small group sessions
- and other personal and workplace venues
Presentations can be:
- Small segment TV or Radio
Presentations can be a one-time event or an ongoing series including:
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- Group Weight Loss Programs
Popular presentations are:
- Superfoods for Super You
- Nutrition Boot Camp – Healthy Weight Loss
- Sugar Blues – A look at sugar’s hiding places and effects and how to curb those cravings
- Healthy Lifestyle to Go the Distance – a look into the Blue Zones ( places in the world with the highest concentration of centenarians)
- Putting the Super Back into Supermarket
- Shaking the Salt Habit
- Time Management – How to find the time without getting lost in the shuffle – especially helpful for busy moms or entrepreneurs
- Booking a Tea Time
- Eat the Rainbow
- NUVAL – A nutrition labelling system to simplify your trip to the grocery store
Not sure which one is right for you or your business? Please contact Dr. Menard and she will see how she can best help you or your organization.
2. Need a Health and Wellness Writer?
Dr. Menard writes engaging articles that can simplify the confusion around many areas of nutrition. Her light-hearted style makes them an easy read and the practical tips allow one to implement healthy changes right away. Articles can be on the benefits of a particular food or to address a particular medical condition. Her articles are full of useful information that will nourish you with plenty of ” food for thought”.
3. Dr. Menard is also available for written and live interviews.
4. Nutrition Labelling
If you are a grocery store or a member of the public looking for an improved simplified, comprehensive nutrition labelling, please contact Dr. Menard about NUVAL a science-based nutrition labelling system that she is helping bring into Canada as part of her role as the Chair of Public Health for Doctors Manitoba.