- Provide Acquisition/Refinance/Renew Loans to 85% LTV
- Provide Construction Loans to 100% of construction budget
- Provide Bridge Loans for your short term needs
- Provide Renovation/Repositioning loans
- Consult on lending or funding needs, retail, business or real estate development plans, risk assessment, property valuations, etc.
Don't let your deal fall through without calling a licensed mortgage broker to submit your application to us first!
Construction Loans Bridge Loans
Typically, Construction Loans are short-term loans utilized by borrowers to finance building or development costs. Every construction loan varies depending on the product, the length of the construction process, and the borrower's experience. Canadian Funding Corporation can help developers find the best method to proceed with their project through one of our customized solutions.
All types of short-term financing can be accessed for complex or challenging situations in terms of both timing and product. Bridge loans are designed to be paid back relatively quickly, such as by a subsequent longer-term loan. Bridge loans can be a key component in a long-term strategy for real estate borrowers. Canadian Funding Corporation can create the loan that you need and can help borrowers understand all the nuances and conditions so that they can better plan for the future.Renovation/Repositioning
Similar to a construction loan, a renovation loan may involve financing for the specific purpose of upgrading an existing property. Canadian Funding Corporation lending professionals are able to help borrowers plan and close these transactions in a timely fashion.
Canadian Funding Corporation lends up to 85% LTV (loan to value) on properties including but not limited to:
- Mixed Use
- Retail and Office Buildings
- Raw Land
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Warehouses/Light Industrial Properties
- Automotive Services Properties
- Multi-Family Housing
- Manufacturing/Processing Plants
- Unique Properties on a case-by-case basis
- Single Family Residential