Cambridge International Partners - acquisitions
Cambridge International Partners
Financial Services, Due Diligence, investment managers
Acquisitions and Acquisition Searches
Equally as broad as the motives for a sale are the factors that lead organizations to explore an acquisition:
Cambridge can assist these organizations in defining and refining the mission, reviewing and screening the universe of potentially compatible acquisition targets with (many of whom we will have an existing relationship), and articulating the benefits of an association with our client as we begin to meet with targets. Often, our clients have targeted, or are already in conversation with, a specific firm, and wish to engage an experienced specialist advisor to help take that initial dialogue to a successful conclusion.
The value we bring includes . . .
- Pre-existing relationships with hundreds of independent investment managers and other financial services firms, several of which may become prospective acquisition targets for any given assignment.
- Ability to take our client to firms that are not “on the market”, but open to a dialogue.
- Intimate familiarity with the priorities and sensitivities of the owners of these businesses.
- Knowledge, gained through experience, of the dialogue, due diligence and transaction structure needed to gauge the prospects for, and best encourage, post-transaction success.
- Approaches to these successful independent firms are made at a very senior level by our principals.
, Financial Services
, investment managers