Expect more than the usual workshop from Cambio. Our approach is creative, participatory, graphic and innovative. We encourage participants to look at things in new ways and come up with fresh ideas that will make an impact. Cambio helps its clients to dig a little deeper, ask the hard questions and get the root of an issue to find the best way forward. All of our facilitation services include the use of small group work. Small group work is essential for building relationships and shifting perspectives.
Cambio provides facilitation services for as few as 5 people and up to several hundred. Our facilitation services include workshops, meetings and large events.
Here is a sample of the types of workshops we have facilitated:
- Yukon First Nations and Mining Industry workshop
- First Nations visioning for Kusawa Park
- Raven Recycling Future Planning Workshop
- First Nation Integrated Resource Management Workshop
- Yukon Regional Round Table Workshop
- Yukon Agriculture Open Space Workshop
- Corporate and Human Resources Services Branch Service Standards Workshop
- First Nations Forest Program Workshop
- CAFN Communications Planning meeting
Cambio also provides facilitation training services.