Glycol Management System
Features include the following:
- TEFC pump motor and hot-dipped galvanized frame allow the unit to be located outdoors.
- Visible warning lights and electrical contacts (rated 1/6 HP at 230 Volts) for remote monitoring for the following conditions:
- Add Solution warning:Solution needs to be added to the reservoir, but pump will continue to run until level reaches the Low Liquid Level alarm.
- Low Liquid Level:GMS pump is automatically turned off.
- High Liquid Level.
- Low System Pressure:Possible leak in building system.
- Loss of Power:Low Liquid Level alarm contacts close on loss of power.
- 65-gallon covered, vented reservoir, with 10-gallon graduations, which can be used for mixing glycol–water solution.
- Pressure Relief Valve protects against over-pressurization by the Glycol Management System.
- Building System Isolation Valve between building system and GMS.
- Service Valve between the reservoir and the pump.
- Drain Valve