BC Combination Multi Species Hunting for Couger Cougar Deer Hunts Calamity Creek Outfitters and Guides
Calamity Creek Outfitters
Not included in hunt fees are meat cutting, taxidermy, or guide/staff gratuities. Upon request we will arrange your entire hunt for you including air travel, accommodations, and car rentals.
- To book a hunt with Calamity Creek Outfitters there is a $500 dollar hunt
confirmation fee due at time of booking Visa, MC, AMEX. Hunt contracts and
confirmation fee receipts are faxed at time of hunt confirmation and originals
follow via mail.
- The hunt deposit is 50% of the hunt fee and is due 30 days
after the hunt confirmation (Visa, MC, AMEX, Check). The hunt confirmation
fee is deducted from the hunt deposit.
- If a hunt is booked more than a year
in advance, the deposit is 25% and is due 30 days after hunt confirmation.
The hunt deposit balance (remaining 25%) is due Jan. 30 of the year of
- Hunt fee balance is due 30 days prior to hunt arrival date
(Visa, MC, AMEX, Check)
- Non-hunting companion fees are $150-$350/day
pending on activities selected (fishing, horseback riding,
wildlife viewing, hiking, golf) and are due 30 days prior to hunt arrival
- First and last days of hunts are for travel to and from camp
(arrival at camp early afternoon on first day - depart late
morning on last day).
- New Zealand hunts are guided 2 on 1 unless other
arrangements are made.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011