Active Ingredient (in each teaspoon = 5 mL) Pelargonium sidoides 1X
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Crystallized Vitamin C), Capsicum Extract, Honey, Natural Lemon Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease. Shake well before use.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 4 times daily.
Children 6 to 11: Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) 3 times daily.
Children under 6: Consult a doctor before use.
Store at room temperature 68–77 degrees F (20–25 degrees C) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Plastic dosage cup provided.
Sore Throat Warning:
If sore throat persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Allergies to any of the ingredients.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety-sealed. Do not use if printed tamper-resistant seal around the cap is broken or missing.