Burntsand's SQL Server Planning and Design consultation helps you maximize the performance and features of SQL Server to make the most of your database systems. Whether you are looking to consolidate multiple servers, take advantage of new high availability, security, performance, or integration features, Burntsand can help you leverage best practices and avoid common pitfalls.
Burntsand's SQL Server Planning and Design Assistance is targeted for companies that:
- Are evaluating, planning, or implementing a SQL Server 2005 instance.
- Would like to leverage best practices in database implementation, and integration to achieve results quickly.
- Are interested in reducing costs
- Want to improve business service agreements and application performance
Through planning and design assistance for one or more of your targeted database instances, Burntsand's SQL Server Planning and Design assistance will help you:
- Improve security of corporate data assets
- Create architecture roadmaps
- Define and refine SQL Server data models
- Create a SQL Server Reporting and/or OLAP Analysis plan and architecture
- Address system integration needs and issues
- Reduce redundancy of efforts and costs by centralizing critical information access.
- Influence the adoption of best business practices and the reuse of assets through rapid dissemination of intellectual capital.
Burntsand helps customers apply technology strategies to business challenges. We help you manage complex information processing and management requirements with design, architecture and development services. Our Time-to-Value methodology and strategic partners, such as Microsoft, help mitigate business risk and achieve process improvements and returns.