Burntsand's SQL Server Business Intelligence consultation helps you improve business performance by leveraging information about internal business operations. Whether you are looking to extract data from different data sources or standardize information in repositories such as data warehouses and data marts, Burntsand can help you leverage best practices and avoid common pitfalls.
Burntsand's SQL Server Business Intelligence Assistance is targeted for companies that:
- Are evaluating, planning, or implementing a business intelligence solution
- Would like to leverage best practices in designing a high performance decision support system.
- Would like to turn data into information for competitive advantage.
- Are interested in reducing costs and improving business performance.
Through planning and design assistance for one or more of your targeted database instances, Burntsand's SQL Server Business Intelligence Assistance will help you:
- Gather and validate business requirements.
- Define and create a data warehousing architecture solution.
- Assist with data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) and consolidation of internal and external business data into a high performance data warehouse.
- Convert existing relational data warehouse, and/or data mart into a high performance multi-dimensional on line analytical processing (OLAP) system.
- Create a SQL Server Reporting, Query tool, Business Performance Management, and/or OLAP Analysis plan and architecture.
- Reduce redundancy of reports and improve information quality.
- Help business lines to perform predictive analysis and answer common "What if?" and "Why" questions.
- Influence the adoption of best business practices and the reuse of assets through rapid dissemination of intellectual capital.
Burntsand helps customers apply technology strategies to business challenges. We help you manage complex information processing and management requirements with design, architecture and development services. Our Time-to-Value methodology and strategic partners, such as Microsoft, help mitigate business risk and achieve process improvements and returns.