Whether your organization is moving from a legacy environment, Java, or an older Microsoft platform, a Burntsand .NET Readiness Assessment & Roadmap will rapidly help you identify your best opportunities to get started with Microsoft .NET, develop a gap analysis of required skills and resources, and develop a roadmap for achieving success with .NET.
This offering provides the greatest benefit to organizations with:
- A complex portfolio of existing applications.
- Business requirements that demand some custom development or integration.
- The need to connect remote users and/or external partners.
- The need to develop enterprise computing standards.
Microsoft .NET technology gives organizations an unparalleled opportunity to dramatically increase corporate agility through improved interoperability and rapid development. Additional benefits include:
- The ability to leverage existing information assets.
- Improve IT's ability to respond to demands for new and smarter applications.
- Increased productivity.
Burntsand's assessment and roadmap service allows you to:
- Assess the financial, process, technical and operational impact of Microsoft .NET on your organization.
- Make informed decisions about your technology platform based on the future direction of your organization.
- Understand how your existing technology platform will be affected by a move to the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Develop a plan of action that can be communicated to the enterprise and facilitate change management.
Burntsand can also provide you with complete solution development services. We have proven expertise in building custom business solutions. Our process offers a full rapid development life cycle. Burntsand can own the complete solution or we can incorporate your team into ours to accelerate your transition to Microsoft .NET technology.
Burntsand helps customers apply technology strategies to business challenges. We help you manage complex information processing and management requirements with design, architecture and development services. Our Time-to-Value methodology and strategic partners, such as Microsoft, help mitigate business risk and achieve process improvements and returns.