Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
We offer a diverse line-up of cleaning systems to cover all bases.
Each system has its place and often more than one system is used to complete the job.
The most commonly used are:
- The truck mount extraction and the industrial grade portable;
- The rotary shampoo system.
Often, these two are used together especially if the carpet hasn’t been washed in a long while.
In the last few years, the cleaning market has shifted direction
towards a more Green reality. Harsh chemicals, fuel and water waste
are a major concern for many individuals and clients.
There are a various systems on offer; here are some we use regularly:
- THE VON SCHRADER Air Cell Extraction™ Technology;
- CIMEX Encapsulation;
- Bonnet cleaning, strictly as a temporary solution.
Very low moisture (VLM) cleaning is not a new technology but is only now gaining prominence for the reasons outlined above but also because of quick drying times and no security issues such as leaving doors open for the hoses.
| ADVANTAGES OF VLM: |
- Green cleaning: pure ingredients, no oily products to pollute and weigh down the fibers of your carpet;
- Thorough deep cleaning;
- There is no over wetting so carpet dry faster, typically in an hour depending on carpet fibers and humidity;
- Chairs dry in less than ten (10) minutes;
- Revitalize and rejuvenate your old looking carpets: they stay clean longer and they look younger;
- No wicking (stains don’t reappear a few days later);
- Best results on heavy traffic areas such as hallways, reception, elevators…
Coming soon: OP cleaning.
In our commercial truck we always have on hand all products and equipment needed to ensure entire client satisfaction, no matter which system we started with.
We also use spot removals for tough stains, odor neutralizers and carpet protectors.
A carpet cleaning program can be established. Get your free no obligations quote.