These Terms outline the relationship between the buyer and The Academy of Traditional Japanese Martial Arts. Upon placement of order both parties are expected to abide by the guidelines described below.
Shipping and Handling
- All orders are shipped in the order of which they have received.
- Shipping may take approximately 2 to 8 weeks depending on the destination.
- We guarantee that all products are free of defect at the time of shipment.
- If we are unable to ship the product within reasonable time, we will contact you and inform you of the options available.
- All payments are done through the PayPal service. If you do not already have a PayPal account, you will need to register for one before you complete your checkout, registering for an account is free.
- All orders containing preordered items should have payment sent in once the order is placed. Do not wait until the product starts shipping; otherwise Special Offer prices will be null and void.
Canceling an Order
- We reserve the right to retain any costs incurred processing your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse future orders from customers that abuse our policies.
All web site design, text, graphics, arrangement and selection thereof © Copyright 2001-2005, Bufu Ikan Ko Ryu Dojo / The Academy of Traditional Japanese Martial Arts. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us.
All product names, trademarks, logos or company names on this web site are the property of their respective owners.
The Academy of Traditional Japanese Martial Arts, Bufu Ikan Ko Ryu Dojo, bufuikan.com it’s owners, officers, employees or other representatives will not be held liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
The Academy of Traditional Japanese Martial Arts, Bufu Ikan Ko Ryu Dojo, bufuikan.com it’s owners, officers, employees or other representatives will not be held responsible for any compensatory damages which may occur as a result of shipped products being withheld by the Customs agency of the customer’s country.