Compliance management is a critical component of the internal control process for any business and a prerequisite for assessing compliance with corporate performance standards. Whether it is compliance with internal corporate procedures, external regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley or compliance with industry codes of conduct such as ISO 14001, effective internal auditing is the cornerstone of compliance management and continuous improvement.
Effective compliance management will protect and enhance your brand and reputation by helping you avoid the adverse affects of non-compliance such as: litigation, fines, prosecution, bad PR, and the risks, costs, liability, and damage to brand reputation associated with non-compliance.
The Audit & Compliance Management Workflow can help to ensure and demonstrate compliance with internal and external standards, legislations, procedures and codes of conduct while providing instant and real-time visibility of the compliance profile of your entire organization. Users can identify legal and other requirements and audit, report and improve compliance across your business.
The Audit & Compliance Management Workflow enables the scheduling, planning, and conducting of audits/assessments, the subsequent identification of non-conformances and triggering and tracking of recommendations for improvement. This workflow allows users to easily track non-conformance rectification and corrective and preventive actions (CAPA). With its extensive dashboard and drill-through reporting capability, you can easily and instantly report audit and compliance information at a site, a business unit or across your entire business.
- Improve compliance management processes
- Provide executive dashboard visibility on enterprise-wide compliance
- Provide consistent and comparable compliance information across your business
- Configure audit/assessment checklists and protocols
- Administrate checklist question, scoring, and weighting functionality
- Schedule audits/assessments for your entire business, a single business unit or a single site
- Track, monitor and rectify all identified non-compliances
- Provide data validation, verification and integrity