Efficient. Innovative. Confident. Our immigration services are delivered in a manner which ensures you and your employees have worry-free confidence in our attorneys and paralegals and the status your employee holds in the U.S. or on foreign assignment. We take the worry out of this process so your foreign national employee can concentrate on her job, not her immigration status. Our attorneys use the most current case management software to both manage the case and coordinate communication with interested parties (HR/management) and the foreign national employee. A timely delivery of effective legal services is our chief goal.
Our attorneys are also available for consultation on managing internal processes. There are a number of compliance steps required when hiring U.S. and foreign national employees. Key among these is the I-9 verification process and the use of other available hiring screening such as Social Security Verification or the eVerify system. We find that many employers lack a thorough compliance strategy to ensure proper completion of these important documents or that employers would benefit from a detailed needs assessment before creating new HR policies in this area. We also assist in responses to DOL, USCIS and ICE should these agencies audit your business. We are available for consultation in this and other areas of interest to HR.
Our Value Proposition:
We recognize there are many other good immigration attorneys in large legal markets. We are confident our track record sets us apart from those that are merely good. We offer superior legal services on a consistent basis.
Location. Location. Location. One key difference between us and large metro firms is what you pay for your legal services. We are taking our superior experience and legal skills and choosing to practice in the Midwest. Our location translates into tangible savings for our clients – with fees typically 25-40% below metro firms. With Midwest junior attorneys paid less than senior paralegals in larger cities we can afford to have more talented minds working on your case, translating into better service, lower cost and exceptional legal work.
Additionally, being based in the Midwest allows us to quickly respond to multi-state clients in their time-zone – we’re only an hour behind EST and two ahead of PST.
Our current clients have recognized this value both in terms of cost and the quality of our legal work and service.
Brown Immigration Law, LLC provides a full range of U.S. and Canadian business immigration law services to assist your company in managing its foreign national staffing needs. Our business immigration services include:
• Filing of original applications for H-1B, L-1, TN, J-1, E-1/E-2/E-3, B-1/B-2, O-1, P-1, H-2B/H-2A and dependent status applications.
• Filing of all U.S. permanent residence applications, including Labor Certification, I-140 Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Professor/Researcher Applications.
• Filing of EAD/AP renewals and AC21 portability submissions.
• Assistance with procuring U.S. entry visas.
• Filing of family-based applications for permanent residence.
• Filing of U.S. naturalization applications.
• Waiver and inadmissibility issues.
• Other miscellaneous immigration compliance matters, including I-9, eVerify and SSA "no-match" issues.
• Providing consultation services to determine proper course of action or provide a second opinion.
• Filing for a Canadian Work Permit or Canadian permanent resident status.
• International visa or work authorization issues for foreign assignments.
Should you seek a worry-free and efficient process for handling your foreign national employee status issues, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the services we provide. We would be happy to respond to your RFP today!