Our Services at The British Gardener
lawn care, Walls, Patios
Garden Design Consultation
The British Gardener specializes in customized service. Their popular mowing and maintenance service is a homeowner’s best friend in spring, summer and fall.
The British Gardener also provides garden maintenance and complete garden makeovers. They integrate features such as walls, patios, climbing frames and pathways.
Book for a free consultation. The British Gardener will come around, take a look at your garden and talk about your goals. Together you and the British Gardener can make the best plan for your garden.
Here's a few services the British Gardener offers.
- Garden Maintenance and Renovation
- Garden design consultation and ideas
- Soil Testing
- Lawn Care — mowing and mulching, fertilizing, liming, thatching, dressing and over seeding
- Edging and flower bed design
- Hedge trimming and shrubbery pruning
- Walls — random stone, interlocking stone, timber style
- Patios — paving, random stone, flagstone
- Paths — paving,random stone, flagstone, crazy paving
- Raised vegetable gardens — gives a longer season, easier to maintain, more efficient giving a larger crop easier to control disease and bug infestation, superb for a yard that has no soil depth, ideal for small city gardens
- Arches and Arbours ...standard or custom designed
- Trellises and climbing frames
- Spring start ups....thinning, splitting and transplanting
- Summer maintenance
- Fall Clean ups....Leaf clean up
- Winter preparation ....includes bulb planting
Don't see something you need? Contact the British Gardener to ask about your gardening requirements.
"The British Gardener has undertaken to bring my neglected border garden back to life during the past two years. I have been unable to do a lot of the maintaining myself for a few years, and with the British Gardener’s capable expertise and extensive knowledge of gardening and landscaping, the garden is beginning to look cared for. This is a rather large, well-established property and consists of perennial beds, vegetable patch, shrubbery and a shade garden due to large over-hanging trees. The British Gardener has pruned, weeded, fed, fertilized, added extra topsoil and edged the beds so they look neat and cared for. As this is an on-going project and I have much appreciated the care and interest that has been taken. I would highly recommend The British Gardener!"
, Garden Maintenance
, Hedge Trimming
, lawn care
, Shade Garden