Social marketing & attendee recruitment for events
Track Record, Press Releases
We have a long track record of success marketing unique events, starting with DECWorld in 1987 and 88 ($45M budgets, awarded “Best Marketing Event In The World”), the Fedex sponsorship program at the Olympics, and the World Expo in Spain.
We now leverage new media to help event organizers grow revenues and achieve greater industry prominence. We partner with them to:
- Clarify goals: grow attendance, increase retention, recruit sponsors, generate leads, build community, build awareness for new products, educate the marketplace, engage the people not present in person, achieve greater thought leadership, etc.
- Enhance the value proposition and “worthiness” of the event.
- Define the target audience, map the ecosystem, identify the influencers, listen and monitor to what is being said.
- Formulate and implement strategies for attendee recruitment, sponsor recruitment and influencing influencers.
- Create, optimize, publish and promote content, with calls to action and landing pages that transform skeptics into prospects, customers and evangelists.
- Leverage social engagement tools to enable greater sponsor/exhibitor engagement and contribution to the event (Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, QR codes, SMS, YouTube, SlideShare, Google Plus, social press releases …)
- Develop toolkits for vendors and exhibitors to promote their presence at the event.
- Design experience boosters, including mini-events, games, contests, live reporting, etc. that build excitement and engagement on the floor.
- Personalize the recruitment process by creating niche virtual experiences targeted to specific audiences.
- Roll out a mobile app providing attendees valuable information and offers before, during and after the event.
- Connect the event with offline communities, for greater synergies and impact.
- Create forums for participants to network before, during and after the event, and teasers allowing prospects and attendees to experience the event beforehand.
- Measure and track progress against business goals in real time, and improve the approach as necessary.
- Integrate the event with year-round marketing initiatives, allowing the benefits of the event to positively impact brand equity and revenues year-round.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, Track Record
Email - none provided
Print this page