Prospect and customer identification reputation build community
We map communities of prospects and customers, mine their conversations, and uncover valuable viewpoints and stories. We then add analysis and marketing expertise to generate practical answers to six important questions:
- Who is speaking about our brand on the web, and where?
- What are these people like and what are they saying?
- Who are the advocates and detractors for our brand and how influential are they?
- What in our brand awakens passion, and how can we grow this?
- Who is not talking about our brand, who should?
- What are the unmet needs of our prospects, and how can we address these?
- What consumer needs are we meeting and not?
- What products or services would buyers be most receptive to?
- How would these require us to realign our brand?
- How could we engage buyers in the development of these products?
- Where is our reputation at, compared to where we would like it to be, and why?
- How can we neutralize hostile, unjustified comments, and get positive support?
- How can we improve search engines results to show a better reputation?
- Who are our competitors’ key advocates and detractors?
- What do they say, and how influential are they?
- What competitive weaknesses could we leverage to our advantage?
- What kind of interactions would best engage our prospects and customers?
- How would this community fit in, or disrupt, the current ecosystem?
- How would we compel members to become advocates for our brand?
Email - none provided
Print this page