Concrete, Brick & Block Restorationt - foundation repair bricetin concrete restoration
Door Frames, Leaning Chimney
If your foundation suffers from cracks, settling, bowed or leaning walls, Bricetin Concrete, Brick & Block Restoration has the solution for you. After your Ontario home is built, changes in the soil around it can damage the foundation.
Increase the value of your property and breathe new life into your house in areas like Chatham, ON by calling us or contacting us online today for your free foundation repair inspection and quote!
When a house is first constructed, the builders dig a hole in dense virgin soil for the foundation. After the foundation is built, the loose soil that was dug out is backfilled around the foundation. This loose soil can easily allow water to pass through and seep into your basement. Through the years, this soil can also expand and put added pressure on your foundation, causing cracks.
Bricetin Concrete, Brick & Block Restoration has a number of solutions for all of your foundation repair issues in ON. They are compatible with most home designs and can be installed with no damage to gardens, steps, porches, walkways, or other landscaping.
Signs your foundation needs to be repaired
No matter what your foundation problem is, Bricetin Concrete, Brick & Block Restoration can find the perfect solution for you! Let us help you by calling us or contacting us online today for your free foundation inspection and estimate in Ontario.
- Doors that stick or squeak when opened.
- Windows that squeak when opened or closed
- Door frames separating from the door sill.
- Curling or separating wallpaper
- Bowed walls, particularly in the basement.
- Leaning chimney
- Cracks where walls meet other walls, the corners of window/door frames, or brick fireplaces.
- Unleveled floors.
- Nails popping out for no apparent reason.
- Gaps forming between the house and attachments, such as patios or stoops.
, Leaning Chimney