Concrete, Brick & Block Restorationt - bricetin concrete services
Bricetin Concrete Restoration Inc
Door Frames, Leaning Chimney
- Doors that stick or squeak when opened.
- Windows that squeak when opened or closed
- Door frames separating from the door sill.
- Curling or separating wallpaper
- Bowed walls, particularly in the basement.
- Leaning chimney
- Cracks where walls meet other walls, the corners of window/door frames, or brick fireplaces.
- Unleveled floors.
- Nails popping out for no apparent reason.
- Gaps forming between the house and attachments, such as patios or stoops
The dimpled membrane system places a durable, unbroken plastic barrier around the foundation to keep moisture out. The dimples form a drainage space between the membrane and the foundation as a second line of defence, allowing surface water and internal moisture to drain to the drainstone below, bypassing any wall cracks along the way.
To protect and restore your chimney, we can:
- Waterproof the chimney with a specially designed solution that is vapor-permeable and allows the brick to breathe out, not in.
- Repair or replace the flashing.
- Repair or replace the chimney crown (the top part of the chimney) if it's damaged.
- Install a chimney cap, which is also called a rain cover. It's inexpensive and keeps birds and bats from entering your home or building a nest in the flue
, Leaning Chimney