My job is to generate technical marketing documents and strategies that generate leads and move your prospective customers through your sales process. I help you ensure everyone involved in the decision to purchase your products and services -- from front-line researchers to middle managers to CEO -- understands the value your company offers.
"Brian was a pleasure to work with. He quickly assessed and clarified our message. It's a huge help to work with a marketing writer who has a strong technical background-- someone who understands the sales process, the technology, and the kind of sophisticated clients we work with."
P. Cottreau, President, Ashton Electronic Systems
When you work with me, I create effective messaging and technical marketing collateral that includes:
• Articles and Special Reports. I showcase the advantages of your products and services through detailed, content-rich articles and reports that provide valuable information to your prospects. A useful and free article or report builds goodwill towards your company in the mind of your prospect, and makes it more likely for him to remember your company and contact you for further information.
• Case Studies. Show your product or service in action with your most satisfied customers. Since case studies convey the views of a third party, they are far more persuasive than direct sales collateral in establishing credibility with your prospects.
• Websites, Brochures, and Sales Pages. Standard fare for every company, but are often needlessly boring and filled with empty description that turns off scientific and technical buyers. I write sales collateral with your prospect in mind to give just enough accurate and useful information to move them through your sales funnel
• Webinar and Video Scripts. Webinars and short videos sometimes work better than long written marketing documents, especially for busy senior managers who don't have time to read a long brochure or white paper. I create short, focused scripts for video and webinars that get the right message across to busy decision makers.
I also make sure your prospects find their way to your marketing messages by creating:
• Press Releases. The internet makes it easy for any company to release information to the media. But it also makes it easy for you to bypass the media and directly target your audience. Press releases can now be created with your prospects in mind rather than a reporter. I create press releases that increase your marketing reach and your ranking in search engines.
And while most of my clients want new marketing documents, I also provide a cost-effective "tune-up" service for your existing on and off-line marketing material.