Personalized Advice and Guidance
Weâre here to help you make smart choices about your money so you can focus on those things that are most important to you.
We understand that you have a unique lifestyle and financial goals, which is why it is our mission to provide you with personalized advice and guidance.
Weâll work together to understand where you are in life and where you want to go. A bigger benefit we often see, couples rediscover their spouses dreams, while getting a clearer picture of their own goals.Â When we complete a couples roadmap they tend to also see and understand better the goals of their partner.
A Roadmap to Achieve Your Goals
Behind the scenes we use Monte Carlo Analysis, Dow Theory, up to date research, recognized experts and 20+ years of experience to analyze your personal situation and provide you an Action Plan to reach and keep your goals.
We wonât pile pounds of paper into a folder just to show you how much of your nest egg you can spend. Itâs not our style. We do all the mathematical gymnastics to make sure we can look you in the eye and remain confident the advice will stand the test of time.
Over time things can change. Itâs a fact of life. Weâll always be monitoring your financial situation to ensure you stay on track. If something comes up that makes it necessary to change your plan weâll update your plan immediately. We always want your âhereâs what Iâm thinkingâ questions, not âLook what I just didâ comments! This alone has saved many of our client tens of thousands of dollars and tons of heartache.
Our team will provide you with Eleven Deliverables to help you get your entire financial house in perfect order, and keep it that way, allowing you to focus on the things that are most important to you so you can Live Worry Free.
- Financial Road-Mapâ¢ Annual Update. We will put together a complete and thorough annual update of your Financial Road-MapÂ® focusing on your values and goals, benchmarking your progress, and continuing support towards your goals. Also included are an updated “Action Plan,” written plans for cash reserves, status of each individual financial asset and goal, the estate legacy, and a listing of all insurances.
- Action Plan. Each time we meet, a straightforward, chronological list of simple action steps are provided to implement your financial plan which will create the greatest probability that you will stay on track, in order to accomplish your goals, over the years.
- Progress Review Meetings. Every four months weâll meet to update your action plan, review progress towards goals and address any issues or concerns that have arisen.
- Wealth Management. Our team will review and analyze how your investments are allocated, and give you advice on how to best position them to create the highest likelihood of achieving your goals with the least amount of risk possible. We will help provide the “big picture” about your financial situation, with an âInvestment Game Planâ going forward.
- Income Tax Planning. During the last two months of each year, our team will complete a written income tax projection for the current calendar year to identify tax opportunities and remove unexpected surprises
- Income Tax Preparation. Our team will prepare your basic state and federal income tax returns, helping you benefit from the prior year’s planning.
- Estate Planning. Our team will review and update your estate plan annually, with a significant, highly focused, review every five years. The two objectives are to establish a plan for your money to make it to the next generation and beyond and, secondly, to create a structure that will bring your heirs closer together, avoiding conflicts about money after your demise.
- Goal Accomplishments. We will contact you in advance of your target goal date, with the plan to fund each of your goals. Our team proactively tracks your progress towards your goal dates, and develops a detailed strategy for accomplishing each one. It’s the accomplishment of your goals that is the evidence that you’ve made smart choices about your money so you can experience what’s most important to you.
- Cash & Debt Management. Our team will advise you on exactly how much cash reserves are needed and what should be done to get to that amount (and keep it there). We will also give specific advice on how to reduce and/or eliminate your debt, according to a timeline that makes sense.
- Financial Plan Safety. Our team will assess any threats we see to your plan, and will look at strategies that will increase the overall safety of your plan. In addition, we’re going to look at every type of insurance that exists and weâre going to tell you exactly the right kinds and amounts you should have, or if you should have it at all. Please note, we do NOT sell any type of insurance. We just want to make sure youâve got the coverage you need at competitive rates.
- âBig Mistake Insuranceâ Unlimited Phone, Fax, Email, 1 on 1 Meetings.We want your âhereâs what Iâm thinking aboutâ questions, not your âhey look what I didâ comments on anything having to do with money or finances. Think of this as âBig Mistake Insuranceâ. If we help you avoid a âbig mistake,â it could mean savings of $10,000 – $50,000 – $100,000 or more, It already has for several of our clients!
We are compensated solely by our clients via an advisory fee, usually deducted from one of their investment accounts so we do not impact their monthly cash flow. We receive no referral fees or commissions from product sales of any kind.
In most cases, it should cost you no more to use our services compared to âdoing it yourselfâ using no-load mutual funds. When you provide us with your current account information we can provide a detailed comparison. Most people are shocked to see all the hidden fees and expenses they are paying, but never knew about and find out that they can hire us, usually without any increased net cost.
What Sort of Person Do We Work With Best?
We help a small community of clients make smart choices about their money so they can focus their time and energy on those things in life that are most important to them. We only work with individuals who we think we can make a significant contribution and impact to their lives.
The Ideal Client who receives the most benefit from us has the following qualities:
- You Are A Financial Delegator: Our clients are (or want to be) financial delegators . They appreciate, and are willing to follow, the advice of an expert. By doing this, they are able to spend their time and energy in ways that are more meaningful to them. This allows them to have an increased sense of satisfaction, less stress, and a more fulfilling life. In the end, they are able to do more of what makes them happy, because we are able to remove some of the burden of life from their shoulders.
- You Are Passionate About Your Goals: All of our client are passionate about their desire to accomplish their goals. They realize that achieving those goals requires both money and planning.
- You Enjoy Simplicity: Our clients enjoy the simplicity, freedom, and peace of mind that comes from having all their financial assets under the watchful eye of a single trusted advisor.
- You Focus On Whatâs Important: Our community of client values our relationship. By delegating, they can focus their valuable time and energy on those things in life that are most important to them.
- You Can Handle The Truth: Our client want to hear the truth from us regarding their financial situationâ¦no matter what.
- You Value Our Work Together: Our client are comfortable with our fee structure. Our minimum fee is $3,000 per quarter, which includes the Eleven Deliverables and investment management of up to $1,000,000. Â Amounts above $1,000,000 are charged an additional .00175 per quarter.
Virtually all of our clients have discovered that we are not a cost, instead a wise investment, one thatâs been returned to them many times over.
We also offer a “Friends & Family” program where we can discount fees up to 60%. Â We created this level of service for people that our clients know that need our expertise but it may not be appropriate to pay our minimum fee.
My No Strings Attached Money Back Guarantee
You Risk Nothing with my No Strings Attached Money Back Guarantee! If, during the first 12 months of working with us, youâre not happy with your relationship with us, Iâll gladly, cheerfully, give youan immediate and prompt 100% REFUND of any and all fees paid us to date. No questions asked!
This motivates us to accept only clients who want to establish a long-term relationship with our firm and whom we feel there is a fit.